Orgelkonzert ‘Bach’ is a concerto for organ with choir. So far only movement 3 has been completed.
- Movement 1 – no toccata and fugue – shows resemblances to Bach’s Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565. This it totally unfinished and will be worked on soon. Expect a demo next year (if it all).
- Movement 2 – the cross shows the path – is the slow movement with a pleasing theme in the center and often climaxing. With each second spent we depart further from Bach.
- Movement 3 – the black mass – is something that Bach would have never have written. Totally fine – for me. It contains a nice resolution: the best way to end a quasi-religious work. Bach, a believer. The black mass takes another angle at such believers. Dear Bach, don’t be mad at me. Oh, I’m trying so hard, I wanna be a good boy. But I can’t. I won’t.
- 01.04.2020: demo of movement 2 was finished.
- 19.11.2019: movement 3 was completed.
- 12.09.2019: added demo of movement 3.
files / completed
|Satz 3: Schwarze Messe||05:34||2010-01.12.2019||🔗||🔗||🔗||🔗|
files / in progress
|Satz 1: Keine Toccata und Fuge||?||2010-…|
|Satz 2: Das Kreuz weist den Weg||?||2010-…|
files / old stuff & demos
|Satz 1: Keine Toccata und Fuge (Demo)||?||2010-?||🔗|
|Satz 2: Das Kreuz weist den Weg (Demo)||21:13||2010-04.04.2020||🔗||🔗||🔗|
|Satz 3: Schwarze Messe (Demo)||06:11||2010-03.10.2019||🔗||🔗||🔗|
|Satz 3: Schwarze Messe (Ausschnitt des Finales)||01:13||2010-20.08.2013||🔗|
All released music sources (MIDI) are available via GIT and can be obtained by a simple clone:
git clone https://upstream.нсрср.рус/music.git
Rendered audio can be downloaded directly at files.нсрср.рус.