Orgelkonzert ‘Bach’ is a concerto for organ with choir. So far only movement 3 has been completed.
- Movement 1 shows many resemblances with Bach’s Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565. There’s much to do here, so it will be released last. Also there is not real ending yet, so there’s something new to compose as well. It’s titled “no Toccata and Fugue” (Keine Toccata und Fuge) because it’s not.
- Movement 2 is the slow movement with a pleasing theme in the center, currently preparing the demo, which may come in 2020. “The cross shows the path” (Das Kreuz weist den Weg) is a nice title, don’t you think? Whatever the hell it means, I don’t know. I mean, which path exactly?! It’s your choice.
- Movement 3 is absolutely something that Bach would have never written. Totally fine for me. It has a nice resolution: the modern way to end a quasi-religious work. Bach was a believer. The “black mass” (Schwarze Messe) takes another angle at such believers. Dear Bach, don’t be mad at me. Oh, I’m trying so hard, I wanna be a good boy. But I can’t. I won’t.
- 19.11.2019 Satz 3 – the black mass – is completed.
- 12.09.2019: added demo of Satz 3.
files / completed
|Satz 3: Schwarze Messe||05:34||2010-01.12.2019||🔗||🔗||🔗||🔗|
files / in progress
|Satz 1: Keine Toccata und Fuge||9:00?||2010-…|
|Satz 2: Das Kreuz weist den Weg||8:00?||2010-…|
files / old stuff & demos
|Satz 3 (Demo)||06:11||2010-03.10.2019||🔗||🔗||🔗|
|Satz 3 (Ausschnitt des Finales)||01:13||2010-20.08.2013||🔗|
All released music sources (MIDI) are available via GIT and can be obtained by a simple clone:
git clone https://upstream.нсрср.рус/music.git
Rendered audio can be downloaded directly at files.нсрср.рус.